Today I am releasing the VisualStudioProjectRenamer 184.108.40.206.
- Improved error handling (thanks Paul)
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Updated to work with the latest Subversion, currently version 1.7.2 (Tested with TortoiseSVN v 1.7.4)
- Updated SharpSVN (see above).
- New project name now defaults to the old project name (thanks Paul)
- Added an about box
- Fixed a problem with calling com objects (clipboard) which threw an exception because the calling thread was a MTA instead of STA thread (ParallelTaskLibrary).
As Paul suggested, the error handling was a bit crappy. Fixed that by adding a new form, which will display the error message in a textbox. The user now can copy the error message to the clipboard.
Also the new project name by default will be the old one. This should make it easier to just edit the name instead of typing it in manually.
I am working on a few things to add to the VSPR:
- Autoupdate, so the user dont need to download the installer all the time.
- Adding support for more version control systems, like TFS and GIT.
- Add a settings dialog, which lets the user customize the layout and more of the renamer.
- Get rid of inheritance. Use dependency injection more throughout the project.
I have tested this build as much as I could. If you find any bugs, please leave a comment and I´ll try to fix them as soon as possible.
As always, you can download the latest version from my download page.